Monday, February 12, 2007

Our Girl !!


3 comments:

Liz and Ava said...

In the top Pic(Maya in the red hat), you can see in her eyes...she is starting to look more relaxed,content and happy! She has found her FOREVER FAMILY!

Liz and Ava said...

Angela,
Just read your entry on my blog...thanks so much for taking the time to view it and see my precious Ava...I know you are very busy with Maya and probably quite sleep deprived also...the fact that you made the effort was very sweet. I am expecting to hear re travel approval by the 20th of Feb and then travel 2-3 weeks later...things may be slowed down a bit because the 20th falls right in the middle of Chinese New Year.
I know how you must feel missing Sam, your first born...I also have two "fur daughters", also labs, Jessie and Abbey...who I'm sure I will also miss while in China.
Enjoy the rest of your journey and have a safe trip home. I hope you still post updates on Maya once you are home...would love to follow her progress.
Warmest Regards, Liz

Anonymous said...

LOVE that smile